COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Examples of Personal Data collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which websites or products you view, search terms and how you interact with the site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the site accurately for you and to perform site usage analytics to improve our site.
- Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosure for business purposes: Sharing with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide you with products or services, to perform our contract, to process your payment information, to arrange shipping and to provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, to communicate with you, to check our orders for potential risk or fraud to review and provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services where this is in line with your preferences which you have communicated to us.
- Collection source: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for Business Purposes: Sharing with our processor Shopify.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of [INSERT AGE]. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and perform our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. For more information about how Shopify uses your personal information, visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy..
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the website. Further information on the use of your personal data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
In addition, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and to keep you informed of new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Your permission;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To carry out a task of public interest;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you place an order through the Website, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase that information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
AUTOMATIC DECISION MAKING
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (including profiling) where that decision produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO/DO NOT] participate in fully automated decision-making that has legal or otherwise significant implications with Customer Data.
Our processor, Shopify, uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant impact on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blocked IP addresses. This denylist lasts for a small number of days.
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, port it to a new service and request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information below
Your personal data will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred for storage and further processing outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on GDPR-compliant data transfer, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We use a number of different cookies including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences (e.g. login and region selection). This means that you do not have to re-enter this information every time you return to the website or navigate from one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how users use the website, for example whether they are visiting for the first time or visiting frequently.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our website and to provide our services.
COOKIES REQUIRED FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE SHOP
|_away||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information about changing your browser settings or about blocking, managing or filtering cookies, please see your browser's help file or visit websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Also note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal from your browser, as there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email@example.com] or by mail using the contact details below:
jinanshilingpaodianzikejiyouxiangongsi, Ping'an Street, Room 401, Unit 2, Building 1, Town Committee Dormitory Building, 250306 ,CN
Last updated: [2021.06.24]